Welcome to M Ban! We have designed this website to help you our visitor have fun. Weather its on your laptop, tablet or on you smart phone - we want you to have fun, check out we say and share what you think. Personally I want to have you share as much as you like so please - go on.

Kavvy Sonhos

local girls



Kavvy Sonhos
Female
30 years old
Miami Beach, Florida, US







**********************************


About me

"People always ask me... How do you do it? I have to respond.. How do I not?"

My name is Kavvy Sonhos. This is where "DREAMS (Sonhos) COME TRUE" and MUSCLE AND ELEGANCE are JOINED TOGETHER!!!

I know that there is motivation.. BUT!!!! Only INSPIRATION will last a lifetime! So, one of my main goals is .. To INSPIRE!!!!

"Wisdom is a tree of life to those who embrace her; happy are those who hold her tightly." Proverbs 3:18

Even though I have a fitness model look, I like to be considered a model in many aspects including runway, commercial, glamour, fashion, lingerie, swimsuit, and fitness....

m ban local girls

1st Place Masters Sunshine Classic 2008
1st Place Open Class D Sunshine Classic 2008
6th Place Nationals 2008
1st Place Masters CJ Classic 2011 (one year and 11 days after delivering twins)
1st Place Open Class E CJ Classic 2011

I enjoy the creative side of photography and I like to try extreme ideas. I pride myself on my inner beauty and outgoing presence more than my appearance. I believe that capturing an image is a very intimate moment between the model and the photgrapher.. everyone else (make-up, lighting, and edit is all foreplay).. I take my work very seriously and believe that I expose part of my soul during every shoot. I hope YOU capture a side or moment of me that is very personal and very REAL!!!

M ban local girls

"~This is my calling in life, to change the world of fitness "modeling"... I want to change the entire industry... I want to be respected enough as a woman, model, figure competitor in order to help other women accept their body as a beautiful masterpiece! There are no financial benifits, no ego..... only CHANGE! I hope I am achieving this!!!!" Kavvy Sonhos~


"Wise Men Learn More From Fools Than Fools From Wise Men."

I am a Top Ranked National NPC Figure Competitor

"You don't have to be beautiful to be understood.
You don't have to be rich and famous to be good.
You just gotta give more, more, more
than you ever have before." ~Madonna~



I AM CURRENTLY EXTREMELY LEAN AND ATHLETIC LOOKING DUE TO BEING IN COMPETITION SEASON! I WILL BE IN TIP TOP SHAPE UNTIL SUMMER WHEN I WILL HAVE A MORE SOFTER LOOK! SO PLEASE BOOK ME ACCORDINGLY TO WHAT YOU ARE DESIRING!


~THE LEANER I GET THE MORE MUSCULAR I LOOK! I'M CURRENTLY A SIZE 4~


I DO BOOK UP VERY FAST BUT WANTING TO DO AS MUCH MODELING AS MY SCHEDULE ALLLOWS ASO PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR CURRENT RATES:) I HAVE LOTS OF IDEAS AND LOVE TO SHARE UNIQUE CONCEPTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm”


Thank you for visiting me and I hope to create dynamic images with you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment